24.1.12

Cuppow

I love this idea! Cuppow is a company that produces lids that fit over mason jars, which convert into clever drink holders for your favorite hot or cold beverages.
This is such a throw back to my university days when we used mason jars as drinking glasses- a concept which has been making rounds as a cute party drink idea in blogland.
What I love the most about this company/idea is that it creates an alternative use to something that most people probably already have at home.




In the words of the inventors:
The canning jar already makes an awesome platform for a travel mug: it’s easy to clean, made of heat-resistant glass, cheap, durable, and when sealed it doesn’t leak. The only problem is that with their large openings, canning jars are not great for spill-free sipping while on the move. So we adapted it - made a new lid that lets us drink like a boss from virtually any wide-mouth canning jar ~ Joshua and Aaron


The lid cost $7.99 and is reusable, dishwasher safe, BPA free and durable.
Check out this cool video below:

 
CUPPOW! from Paper Fortress on Vimeo.

Check out their website and order your very own Cuppow
What is your favorite reusable product?

11 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

What a great idea!
My fav' reusable product right now are these little plastic boxes that discs come in. My husband gets tons of them at work and they are the perfect size for me to package up my jewelry shipments in :)

mermaid gallery said...

I love innovation like this!....way to go!...i absolutely want one!

Megan said...

reminds me of the redneck wine glass (a mason jar wine glass).

Mama Gone Green said...

I LOVE this!! I often use jars as glasses but have to unscrew the lid to get to the good stuff...

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Super~ Thanks for the intro, Ren!

Lady Grey said...

this is brilliant!

Marilyn said...

Awesome idea.. This is truly brilliant.. Thanks for sharing..:))

Harley said...

i need me some of these! Thanks for posting!

drollgirl said...

GENIUS!

i still love tupperware. :)

Clair said...

Great idea!
Now, if they designed plastic
mason jars, slightly slimmer,
to go with these lids, then
children could use them as well.

Dani G said...

these are sippy cups, no?

Maybe You'll Enjoy These Too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...