13.6.12

Looking At The Past And Towards The Future

I remember the first car phone my family had.  I was supposed to be for emergencies only and it was big.
I thought this idea of creating Matryoshka, nesting dolls using old phones is pretty cool. 
Designed by UK based artist Kyle Bean they show the evolution of cell phones.  


Looking toward the future these pizza vending machines are definitely something my monkeys would get a kick out of.  I guess it beats a sub in a can and they apparently use organic ingredients which makes it seem like it might be healthy?!  These have been serving the European public and are set to be introduced in the US this summer.  



Has anyone ever tried one of these pizza vending machines? 

Would you? 

13 comments:

Alexa said...

Okay a pizza vending machine is just crazy! That cell phone progression is just too funny!

Brissa said...

that pizza vending machine is nuts!!!! i can't believe it!!!!

A Crimson Kiss said...

I love the idea of nesting cell phones, and that pizza vending machine is hysterical!

Nat said...

Haha! Nice reminder of the evolution of cell phones :-) I think I'll pass on the pizza....

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Maybe I'm just hungry, but I'd try a pizza vending machine right now!

Jessica
stayathomeista.com

Nicole said...

Does Easy Bake count? Lol. My parents use those call the biggest phone a microwave.

drollgirl said...

a pizza vending machine?! lol! what will they think of next?!

Mia said...

Those phones are so funny. i'm embarresed to say my current one is somewhere in the middle. Sooner or later it will give out and i'll have to get one of those new century ones! :)

essbesee said...

That cell phone reminds me of the giant ones in the movie wall street and how funny it looks. I don't want my pizza out of a vending machine.

Corinna said...

Never see such a thing with that vending machine, but I must say it gave me a good laugh!

tulpen said...

Never heard of a pizza vending machine. Pretty sure I'd have to pass on that.

Alisa said...

I've never seen this. Very cool!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I can't believe I haven't tried it yet, I guess I better.

Maybe You'll Enjoy These Too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...