13.11.10

Around The World



Come 'meet' and promote bloggers in:
 People and Places Around The World
Through a series of four photographs- featuring interpretation of:
Inside, Outside, Creative Space and Wild Card-
With the intention of stimulating dialogue and promoting creativity.

Inside
Outside
Creative Space
Wild Card

If you have not already 'met' I-Hua- She is the culinary diva behind:


To learn more about the fabulous restaurants she frequents, the lovely meals she and 'the boy' make and where she lives- click over and say hello.

12 comments:

Lulu said...

Just caught up on your Around the World series, great features, great photos! What a fun series idea, I like it!

tulpen said...

That Wild Card makes me very happy.

Punctuation Mark said...

great post and great images... hope you're having a great weekend!

Elisa said...

ah I love the idea! I'm clicking over right now to learn where I-hua lives!

thanks,

have a wonderful weekend.

Rita said...

I love the wild card:) hope to have such a view from my window someday..:)

hugs
Just

Mia said...

Ah... that wild card..a balm on tired eyes!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Love this! What a fun way to get to know a new blogger!

Signe said...

Love the wild card! Makes me wish I was there right now :)

k said...

aw such wonderful pics. I love the kitchen as a creative space :)

heather said...

Oh, off to check her out now, I love her creative space picture! I can identify with that :)

ching said...

your creative space is awesome.

msihua said...

Oops I missed this on the day it came out!! YayyY!!

And hello to all the new readers =)))

Thanks Ren!!!

Maybe You'll Enjoy These Too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...