10.8.10

Do You Love My Header?


I certainly do. 
I discovered Sherri's blog The Claw several months ago- Sherri is one of those friendships that develops fast and furious and fits just perfectly.  Since I started following her blog she has changed her banner several times and I loved everything she did.  Sherri is a graphic designer turned stay at home mom and recently started offering her amazing services for header design with her new site Headers For Hire .

She designed my header in less than a week.  Sherri's passion for design is palpable as she sent me numerous banner styles to chose from and tweaked anything I asked her to, right away.  I could not be happier with my final design. Ultimately it is exactly what I wanted.
If you are thinking of getting a new header I highly recommend hiring Sherri to make the perfect one for you.

20 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Very cute. I'm not in the market but have a friend who is - will pass along Sherri's info.

Kristin H said...

Yes! I do:) I will need to try to fancy it up one day as well... But first I will just need to get by until my wedding. I should not be blogging I should be booking cakes...

essbesee said...

Lady, lady, lady! Thanks for such a flattering plug - you are the ideal client my friend - great taste and great fun! So glad you are happy with your header! and that is the last exclamation point I'm using. ever.

mermaid gallery said...

crisp and clean...very nice

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love it! So fun and perfect for you!

Valarie said...

I love your new banner. It really fits the feel of your blog. Congrats.

this free bird said...

I freaking love it. Maybe she can give a sister a hand.

xo,
c

Pat Tillett said...

That's really nice! I'm going to check it out...

Rita said...

I love it!:D she did great job!
take care!
Just

Phoenix said...

Very cool! It plays up the rest of your blog design very nicely. I like it!

3 hungry tummies said...

Love the new look! :)

Lovely World said...

Nice to know where you got that fancy banner!

Lady Grey said...

I love it!
I am definitely thinking of upgrading one mine one of these days... and I will keep this in mind.
oxo

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

very clean & modern~
Nice makeover on your blog!

Cashon&Co said...

Yes, yes, yes!
Noticed it right away! Looks great!

;) said...

I agree ! Beautiful ;)

Clair said...

Bold-commands your attention-artistic-pleasing to the eye.
Sherri is a talented graphic
designer and you have great taste.
Clair

and flowers pick themselves said...

she did a really splendid job. i love the colors!

xo Alison

k said...

how very fun!

heather said...

First thing I noticed! I do love it too!

Maybe You'll Enjoy These Too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...