28.2.11

Nuance Carafes

I love to make fusion drinks, usually with vodka or rum.  
I use recycled bottles that have a cork or wooden seal.  
The sad thing is that it is difficult to remove the ingredients once the liquid has absorbed, as well as, flavored the ingredients.  
It seems like such a waste to throw away such goodness which could otherwise be added to other recipes or tossed on some ice-cream as a frisky dessert- Such was the trouble with this: 
Pear Fusion Drink
-


Come in Nuance Carafes- designed by Danish artist Marcus Vagnby.  
These carafes are made so that both the bottom and the top are are removable.  
The bottles are also dishwasher safe and ideal for both hot and cold liquids. 



Presently they are available in the United States in red, turquoise, lime and black- 


14 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Genius. These are the kinds of things that make me wonder what took so long and why didn't I think of that. I have a friend who loves to make infused vodka as gifts, she's going to flip for these :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

such a clever design!
They look so lovely on any counter as well, yes? ~Cheers*

k said...

I want some of those bottles, they are pretty! I've not made fusion drinks really, besides sangria (does that count?)

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you too and I am a new follower!

Dharma said...

One word - SANGRIA! :) Wish I could drink it!

Unknown said...

i always say i'm going to infuse my own vodka but never do - i got Whip cream vodka! - TO DIE for! YUM!

Claire Kiefer said...

YUM. This kind of thing is right up my alley--ha! And how genius to have the top AND bottom be removable??

Bruce Barone said...

That IS a shame; top throw away all that goodness.

On our way home from the museum (I forgot to mention this on my blog post), we stopped for burgers and drinks.

I had a Pineapple/Grapfruit Infused Vodka Martini.

They used something like this:
http://www.infusionjars.com/veronaii408ozinfusionjar.aspx

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Brilliant!!! I love them :)

Mama Gone Green said...

mmmm!

Lady Grey said...

Those look amazing... especially the lime one!
xo

Getrealmommy said...

Your killing me with these cocktails. Oye.

Kristin H said...

Mmmm would love to have a visit with you and your fusion drinks!

Grace said...

Now that is a great idea. That pear infusion looks yummy.

Maybe You'll Enjoy These Too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...