10.3.10

Jason Scott Collection


I am a huge fan of reduce, reuse and recycle. Jason Scott is a furniture designer who has been using recycled materials since 1995. Salvaged from mostly abandoned structures, this handmade furniture is a mixture of teak woods and stone. Mr. Scott has established relationships with some of the most skilled craftsmen, carpenters and woodcarvers in Java over the past decade. The results are unique, quality pieces of not only furniture but artwork. The Jason Scott Collection is being distributed exclusively with Robb and Stucky. This interior design company has locations in Florida, Texas, Arizona, North Carolina and Nevada. You can also shop online at: http://www.robbstucky.com/
Search the Jason Scott Collection for constantly changing new pieces.
Here is a link to Mr. Scott’s site: http://www.jasonscottcollection.com/


Made from Recycled teak wood! How amazing is this detail?

11 comments:

Rita said...

Hey!Thank you for your comment on my blog it's very important to me:) You are in "My First Three" who commented my writings and/or pictures;)
I love your blog!Now I'll follow you virtually for sure;)
take care!and keep digging for arts:)
best regards
Justina:)

mamaayanna said...

Thanks for stopping by on my blog! Love the details, love teak wood!
nice blog here!

Bo said...

I love the bed! It would look great in my bedroom.

jacqueline said...

Me too! A huge fan of recycle and reuse! These designs are gorgeous! :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

P/s: You really do have such a lovely cozy bubble space here!

Valarie said...

Wow, his stuff is amazing. What a great site. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love the couch table. There is a Zen air about it that I find appealing. I hope you have a fabulous day...Mary

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

dotblogg- Thank you for stoping by here- And for following virtually!
Mamaayanna- I think the teak is amazing too- can't get over that such beautiful work is made from recycled wood.
Jacqueline- Thank you for stopping by. I am so glad you find my space happy!
Valarie- Glad you like it too!
Mary- I also like the Zen simplicity and there has to be a 'feel' to reused material.

Unknown said...

WOW- environmentally conscious AND talented. Lovely furniture.

jason said...

Hi,
I'm Jason Scott and I just stumbled across my furniture on your lady of the arts blog. Thank you so much for the support. It made me smile.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Hi Jason,
Thanks for commenting- Love you work!

Anonymous said...

I would love a piece of Jason Scott but trying to find someone who has something on the floor is impossible. I already have another bed on order that takes 6 months to get and really don't want to wait another 6 months for another. I don't mind traveling to other states because I'm retired and travel all the time but Jason Scott's web site can't give me a list of dealers for me to call. Oh well. I agree his stuff is BEAUTIFUL.

Maybe You'll Enjoy These Too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...